European Investment bank loan for Small and medium sized entrepreneurs
EIB loan for SME's is meant for:
Eligible companies are autonomous SMEs with less than 250 employees.
Some sectors are ineligible, such as: production of weapons; gambling, tobacco manufacturing, activities which environmental impacts that are not largely mitigated, real estate development activities.
EIB Loan for SME's characteristic:
- Amount of the loan: 300 mil. CZK as a maximum
- Limit of allocation amount: EIB sources together with other EU subsidies may not be higher than 100% project cost
- Maturity: at least 2 years
Investments and expenditures eligible for financing:
- The purchase of tangible assets other than land
- The investment in intangible assets, i.e.: Development, planning and financing costs during a construction phase, Research and development expenses (fees, development costs and gross salaries directly associated with the research, development, and innovation components of the activity) and so on
- The permanent increase in working capital required for expanding business activities.
Benefits of EIB Loan for SME's:
- Loans are provided with lower interest rate by 0.25% p.a.
Opportunities of EIB Loan for SME's:
- To finance development activities of your company
- To get lower interest rate
How to get EIB Loan for SME's?
If you wish to learn more about this product or order it, please contact your Relationship manager or call the free KB Infoline 800 521 521.
Top | Print page