Preparing for an Interview
We invite you for a structured interview in person based on assessment of your CV.
We recommend that you do not underestimate your preparation for the meeting:
- Find out information about the company and the position you are applying for
- Be prepared to speak about your professional experience, education and other qualifications
- Think about questions you would like to ask
- Think about the salary range you require in advance
The basic assumptions that surely do not need to be emphasised are:
- Arrival on time
- Appropriate and clean formal clothing
- Pleasant behaviour
Bring a notebook for writing notes.