Komerční banka offers the following special types of specific-purpose loans to applicants for the Green for Savings subsidies:
- EKO Osobní úvěr [EKO Personal Loan], maturity up to 6 years
- EKO Úvěr na nemovitost [EKO Real Property Loan], maturity up to 10 years
- EKO Hypoteční úvěr [EKO Mortgage Loan], maturity up to 30 years
Komerční banka provides all EKO loans at more advantageous interest rates and without any loan processing fee.
Naturally, EKO loans contain all the other benefits that are normally available at Komerční banka:
- A free payment protection insurance policy, which is provided for the whole time of EKO Osobní úvěr a EKO Úvěr na nemovitost repayment;
- The option of an early repayment of the loan without any penalties or fees, applicable to the EKO Osobní úvěr a EKO Úvěr na nemovitost loans;
- The possibility to flexibly adjust the instalments on the EKO hypoteční úvěr loan if the applicant uses this functionality when taking out the loan.
Businesses, housing cooperatives and condominiums can also take part in the SFŽP's Green for Savings scheme. They can use the subsidy that they obtain for repaying on a one-off basis, without any penalty for early repayment, a part of an investment loan provided under the Residential House scheme. However, unlike individuals, they apply for subsidies at the SFŽP's regional offices.
Komerční banka is one of the best run universal banks in Central Europe. It provides comprehensive services to clients in the areas of retail, corporate, and investment banking. The Komerční banka Group's 8,843 employees serve more than 2.7 million clients, who can use an extensive network of 398 points of sale throughout the country. Komerční banka currently operates 682 ATMs and more than 972,000 of its clients use one of direct banking channels.
Komerční banka is part of the Société Générale Group, one of the largest banking groups in the euro zone (in terms of market capitalisation), whose 163,000 employees serve more than 30 million individual clients worldwide.