Penzijní fond Komerční banky reports a profit of CZK 372 million as at 31 March 2012. In the first three months of this year 32,000 new scheme members signed a contract with Penzijní fond Komerční banky.

In the first quarter of 2012, Penzijní fond KB signed more than 32,000 new contracts. By 31 March 2012 the number of its scheme members had risen to more than 515,000. The volume of scheme members’ assets under management has also significantly increased – y/y 8% to CZK 31.2 billion.

International experts also appreciate the fund’s results over the long term. Penzijní fond Komerční banky has retained its last year’s title Best Pension Fund in the Czech Republic awarded by the World Finance international magazine and the award of the same name granted by the Global Banking & Finance Review UK-based online financial portal,” said Pavel Jirák, Penzijní fond Komerční banky Chairman and Executive Director.

As at 31 March 2012, 79% of the fund’s investment portfolio was comprised of very secure bonds, for the most part Czech government bonds, while financial assets in the form of bank deposits accounted for the remaining 21%.