Trading in Komerční banka Shares
Komerční banka shares are publicly traded on exchange markets in the Czech Republic managed by the market organisers Burza cenných papírů Praha, a.s. (the Prague Stock Exchange) and RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů, a.s. (the Czech Stock Exchange).
Information on Komerční banka Shares
|Number of shares issued2||190,049,260||38,009,852||38,009,852||38,009,852||38,009,852|
|Number of outstanding shares||188,855,900||37,771,180||37,771,180||37,771,180||37,771,180|
|Market capitalisation (CZK billion)||168.2||188.1||180.2||168.0||152.4|
|Earnings per share (CZK)3||72.5||337.8||343.0||331.7||369.4|
|Dividend per share for the year (CZK)4||40.05||310.0||310.0||230.0||230.0|
|Dividend payout ratio (%)6||55.5||92.4||91.0||69.8||62.6|
|Book value per share (CZK)7||537.8||2,711.4||2,816.0||2,479.6||2,588.5|
|Share price (CZK)|
|closing price at year-end||885||4,950||4,740||4,421||4,010|
1) Values in 2016 reflect the effect of 1-to-5 split of KB shares implemented in April 2016.
2) Nominal value of eash share is CZK 100. Before the split of KB shares, the nominal value was CZK 500.
3) Earnings attributable to shareholders per average number of shares outstanding (IFRS consolidated).
4) Dividend per share before tax. The statutory tax rate applicable in the Czech Republic is 15% or, in certain cases 35%. Dividend is paid in the following year.
5) Proposal for the Annual General Meeting on 25 April 2017.
6) Total dividend paid / Consolidated net profit attributable to shareholders (IFRS consolidated).
7) Shareholders’ equity excluding minority equity (IFRS consolidated) divided by average number of shares outstanding.
KB Share price and PX development, January 2012 – February 2017
Note: The General Meeting approved a share split in the ratio of 5:1. The split took legal effect on 25 April 2016 with its entry into the register of companies. Shareholders received five new shares with nominal value CZK 100 in place of each old share with nominal value CZK 500. The split shares began trading on the Prague Stock Exchange on 12 May 2016. KB's share price was recalculated retrospectively.