Find the nearest ATM in the Mobilní banka app.
For each POS payment, you will get one withdrawal from KB ATMs free of charge.
Deposits are free
You can make deposits to your account at any time, free of charge.
KB Deposit Card
Quick and easy cash deposits via deposit ATMs of Komerční banka.
Current Account Payment Card
Don’t go through your pockets searching for money. With a payment card to your current account, payments are quick and secure anywhere in the world.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.
What are KB ATMs
- KB ATMs offer:
- Cash withdrawals
- Cash deposits to your account
- Mobile operator services (topping up credit, payment of invoices for selected operators)
- The "Favorite withdrawal" service to set your favorite amount for even faster withdrawals
- Checking your account balance
- Change the PIN for your card
You might also be interested in
- Deposits at KB ATMs:
- you can make cash deposits to your current account at KB using the card for your account
- there are over 200 deposit ATMs all over the Czech Republic (find the nearest one in Mobilní banka or on the Branches and ATMs page)
- you won't be limited by the opening hours of bank branches, since ATMs are available 24/7
- you don't need to wait in queues at bank registers
- money will be transferred to your account without delays (deposits made after 20:00 may be transferred with a slight delay. Deposits made on weekends, holidays or when the system is not available will be transferred on the next business day)
- it is possible to deposit all valid CZK banknotes, and these may be deposited also to foreign currency accounts (CAD, CHF, GBP, USD, EUR)
- you can deposit up to CZK 300,000 in one go, at most 200 banknotes of maximum value
- it is not possible to make deposits with coins or foreign currency notes
- Mobile operator services
- KB ATMs allow users to top up credit for major Czech mobile operators: O2, T-Mobile and Vodafone
- for Vodafone, you can also pay your invoices or increase your security deposit for calling
- Free withdrawals from ATMs
- When withdrawing, you can choose which banknotes you want to receive
- 1 payment by debit or credit card at the seller = return of the fee for 1 withdrawal from a KB ATM machine by debit card
- withdrawals by a G2 card issued for a student account: free from KB ATMs, without any strings attached; furthermore, they get one free withdrawal abroad
- withdrawals from Gold Cards are free at all ATMs, both in the Czech Republic and abroad