Make deposits to accounts in KB or other banks.
Request a proof of payment – receipt.
During opening hours of KB branches that provide cash services.
About Cash Transactions – Bank Counters
- Cash deposits or withdrawals and foreign exchange transactions carried out at KB cash counters
Cash deposits may be carried out on the basis of verbal or written orders:
- In CZK or another currency to an account in KB
- In CZK to an account with another Czech bank or accounts maintained by the Czech National Bank (CNB), Modrá pyramida stavební spořitelna, a.s or KB Penzijní společnost
- Cash withdrawals are available for accounts maintained with KB or CNB
- Foreign exchange transactions are also available to people, who are not KB clients
You might also like to know
- Cash transactions are available CZK and foreign currencies listed on the KB Exchange List, in nominal values and currencies determined by the bank
- Cash transactions and foreign exchange transactions for accounts maintained by KB are settled online
Deposits to other banks are available as:
- Standard – credited on the following business day
- Super express – credit on the same date, if made by 12:30 pm
- Any information on KB foreign exchange transactions and other cash transactions is available at our toll-free KB Info Line KB 800 521 521
Important information for you
- For most cash transactions, you will be asked to present your identity document or corroborate your authorization for the account in question – get your ID card, passport, or residence permit ready
- For verification reasons, you may be asked to present another document – e.g. a driver’s license, etc.
- For deposits from EUR 15,000 or foreign currency equivalent, you are required to disclose the origin of deposit funds to the bank
In case of withdrawals over CZK 100,000 or foreign currency equivalent, report the cash withdrawal to the relevant branch 2 to 5 days in advance.
Valid identity document is required for cash withdrawals.
You will need a valid identity document for any deposit exceeding EUR 1,000 or equivalent in another currency.
Foreign exchange transactions
Also present your ID card in case of foreign exchange transactions exceeding EUR 1,000 or equivalent in another currency.
Deposits outside of KB
You can also make CZK deposits to accounts in KB’s subsidiaries, Czech National Bank or other Czech banks.