Deposits are made at special priority service counters.
Money is deposited in a closed package.
Your deposits are promptly credited to your account.
For pricing information please call us at toll-free KB info line.
Cash Transactions – Bank Counters
Cash deposits and withdrawals to/from BK current accounts, deposits to accounts in other Czech banks, and foreign exchange transactions.
About cash deposits in Closed Packages and in Night Vaults
- Cash deposits in special Closed Packages
- For cash in CZK and foreign currencies according to Exchange List of Komerční banka
- Cash deposits to your own account in Komerční banka
You might also like to know
Bank shall credit any funds accepted in deposit banks to the client:
At a cash counter:
- On a business day by 1:00 pm – on the same business day
- On a business day after 1:00 pm – on the following business day
Via night vault:
- On a business day by 8:00 am – on the same business day
- On a business after by 8:00 am – on the following business day
- At a cash counter:
Important information for you
- Money in Closed Packages must be arranged and sorted by nominal values
Insert a completed Deposit Form in the closed package, with the following information:
- Account number – to credit any funds accepted by the bank
- Currency and amount
- Origin of the money
- Signatures of person who prepared the bag and stamp of the business premises making the deposit