You will get an unlimited number of private cheques to your KB account.
Issue cheques in any currency from the KB Exchange List.
Your available account balance is the only limit.
Owners of KB current accounts and authorized persons, including municipalities.
About KB Private Cheques
- Cheque is a security that represents a written payment order of a client – drawer
- It is an order for the drawee (bank) to pay out a specific cheque amount to a person specified in the cheque or to a bearer
KB Private Cheques may serve as commercial credit instrument
- Your funds are still in your account at the moment you purchase goods and/or services – still bearing interest
- KB Private Cheques may be issued in any currency shown in the KB Exchange List
- KB Private Cheques allow clients to make cashless payments to third parties – domestic and international
- Unlimited number of KB Private Cheques to your account
You might also like to know
KB Private Cheques will also allow you to
- Withdraw cash at any branch
- Make cash withdrawals at any KB branch that provides cash transactions
- Withdraw funds up to the disposable account balance
- Cashless payments for goods and services in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Make payments for KB products at KB branches