Each month, we will prepare a report on clients who have overdue balances for you.
Be in control
With us, you will be in control of when and for what purpose funds are drawn down.
We will be happy to answer any questions at our toll-free KB Info line.
Municipalities and towns.
Intended for receiving grants from the State Housing Development Fund.
Current Account for the Housing Development Fund and Special Purpose Loan Account
- This product will allow you to receive and redistribute financial support from the Housing Development Fund (FRB) intended for maintenance of existing housing stock. The support is in the form of low interest rate loans to municipalities from the government.
- Financial support from FRB is also available to private residential house and apartment owners in municipalities. The loans to private sector are recorded on purpose loan accounts.
- Simple administration of received financial support
This product will also allow you to:
- Monitor transfer of funds to associated special purpose loan accounts
- Monitor times of loan draw downs
- Regular monitoring of overdue balances repayment – regular monthly reports for municipalities are prepared by KB
- Financial funds from the government loan may only be used after a municipal decree comes into effect and an agreement is concluded with a financial institution
You might also like to know
- Eligibility rules and conditions for the support are defined by the Ministry of Regional Development
- Process of granting loans to residential building owners is regulated by a municipal decree
Rules for using financial funds from the Fund:
- In compliance with its decree, the municipality shall deposit the funds from the FRB loan into special current account (FRB current account)
- The loan has a bullet repayment and is payable within 10 years from the day it is granted
In a special decree, the given municipality shall specify:
- Forms of assistance
- Amounts of individual loan types
- Maturity of such loans
- Interest rates