Activate other services you might need.
Manage your account via mobile phone, Internet, telephone; extensive network of branches and ATMs.
Get your personal relationship manager.
About MůjÚčet Account
- Free account that includes everything you need to conveniently manage your finances
- Current account in CZK with an electronic account statement
- Contactless payment card
- All withdrawals from KB ATMs are free of charge
- Manage your account via telephone, Internet, or mobile phone
- A passive view through the Apple Watch app displaying a basic overview of the account: balance, transaction history, blocked amount and the nearest ATMs.
- All domestic incoming payments in CZK to a current account in CZK
- Set up your standing orders and direct debits free of charge via electronic banking. Within 3 months of opening your new CZK account it is free of charge also at branches
- Outgoing transactions are charged according to the valid KB Price list
- Optional services of your choice
You might also like to know
- We will transfer your standing orders and close your account with your existing bank upon request
Get your ID card ready, together with another identity document (passport or driver’s license).
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for the product.
Internet banking for full account administration and execution of banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
Authorised Overdraft for Individuals
This consumer loan allows you to overdraw your current account and address short-term shortage of money.
Merlin Payment Card Insurance
Insurance for all your payment cards and valuables against unauthorized use, loss or theft.
Current Account Payment Card
Don’t go through your pockets searching for money. With a payment card to your current account, payments are quick and secure anywhere in the world.
Contactless embossed credit card with a bonus program, 1% to pension savings, and other benefits.
Not another shopping card – this card provides many benefits that will make every woman happy.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.