Installing the Service
How to get the Direct channel service?
If you have concluded the contract on using the Direct channel service, you can simply download the installation file and start using the service.
What are the preconditions for using the Direct channel service?
To be able to use the Direct channel service, you must have concluded the contract on using KB direct banking services at your home bank branch.
You can install the application easily either by downloading from this website (recommended – the process is explained below) or by launching the installation from Profibanka DVD.
How to install?
- Download the installation file (approx. 6,65 MB).
- After downloading, run the installation file – the installation wizard will guide you through the simple installation process. (If you use Windows XP, you have to log in as an administrator.)
- Set the program according to help or the user guide.
- The icon for starting the program from the START menu and Windows desktop will be created.
To set up the program, you need your ID (to be found in the contract, article 2). Every user must have a valid personal or company certificate to be able to communicate with KB. If you upgrade your application, setup is not needed.
Call 955 551 556 to get free user and technical support for the Direct channel service.
For ideas or questions, also use the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Upgrading the Service
Upgrading the Direct channel service to 22.1.1 version
To be able to use the new functionalities of the Direct channel service, the following steps must be taken (all these steps you can do on 15th July, 2017 or later):
- Download the self-extracting upgrade file. The size of the file is approx. 1,89 MB. The actual download is not carried out through Direct channel but through web browser.
- Copy this file to more stations if you use the application on multiple stations (it is not necessary to download the file to each station).
- Double-click the downloaded file to start upgrading (it will be executed automatically).
Older version of Direct channel application will be functional, but upgrade is recommended.
Note: If you use Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 it is necessary to have administration rights for the PC (we suggest for upgrade call network administrator).
You can also download and run complete installation file as an alternative possibility (it is not upgrade file, but complete installation file of Direct channel version 22.1.1).