Your incoming payments from abroad are credited during the day.
Just select a foreign bank – we will make sure your payment gets there.
Benefit from online telephone support for submitting payments.
IBAN calculator for accounts in Komerční banka.
BIC / SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX (KOMBCZPP)
In case you need an IBAN for an account with a different bank, please use the IBAN calculator belonging the ČNB (Czech National Bank).
Be in the picture
For all fees and prices, consult KB Pricelist.
Also use foreign payments if you need to transfer foreign currency to another bank in the Czech Republic.
About Foreign Payment Transactions
Execute cashless transfers of funds:
- In CZK and foreign currencies abroad
- In foreign currencies to another bank in the Czech Republic
- Available to anyone with a current account in KB intended for payments
- Payment to/from our branch in Slovakia with special rates
Payments abroad may be executed in the following currencies:
- AUD, BGN, CAD, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HRK, HUF, CHF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, TRY, USD
- Other currencies (approximately 110 currencies to 160 countries worldwide) under specific terms – payments may only be submitted on a paper form at KB branches
Make payments as follows:
- Imported batches via direct banking solutions – Profibanka, Direct Channel or MultiCash KB application
- Standing orders for payments abroad
Different types of fees and processing deadlines – for an overview, click here
FEE TYPES – fees for the payment execution are charged based on the selected fee type
- BEN – all fees paid by the creditor (cannot be used for payments within EEA in currencies of EEA countries)
SHA – debtor pays any fees of the debtor’s bank, with creditor paying all fees of the creditor’s bank or correspondent banks, as appropriate
- This type is mandatory for payments to EEA countries in currencies of EEA countries, provided currency exchange transaction is not involved
- OUR – all fees paid by the debtor
DEADLINES – payment credited to an account of creditor’s bank
- Within three Business Days after the payment order date
- For EUR payments to EEA countries – within one Business Day after the payment order date
- Within one Business Day after the payment order date
- Not available for AUD, CNY, and JPY due to different time zones
- Same Business Day as the payment order date
- Only available for the following currencies: CZK, DKK, GBP, CHF, EUR, NOK, RUB, SEK, and USD
- FEE TYPES – fees for the payment execution are charged based on the selected fee type
You might also like to know
- Information about incoming foreign payments via payment advise before such payment is credited – in case you use KB direct banking solutions
Information about any payments you make via payment advise with payment information
- For payments submitted on a paper payment order form – payment advise will be sent by mail
- For payments submitted via KB direct banking solutions – payment advise is available via direct banking
- Benefit from online telephone support for submitting payments
- Special rates for payments made to/from our branch in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- We recommend that you use the IBAN account number format and BIC (SWIFT) code in your payment order. The payment processing will be faster.
- Foreign payments in CZK / foreign currencies and foreign currency payments from other Czech banks are credited without any undue delay during the due date
- Special low fees for first foreign payment (up to CZK 10,000) each month received by individuals – as small payment
Tips and trick
- Do you need to transfer foreign currency (e.g. USD) to another Czech bank? Complete a foreign payment order.
- Payments abroad may be sent as urgent. Such payments will be delivered to the creditor on the same business day, subject to a fee specified in the Pricelist.