This account may be opened in in CZK, EUR or USD.
The account is automatically converted into a current account once the company exists.
You may apply for this special account online.
Companies prior to their incorporation.
The account is opened by a deposit administrator, who is then authorized to dispose of the account funds.
Identity document for the deposit administrator, Memorandum of Association in the form of a notarial deed or company’s Articles of Association, as appropriate.
About Current Account for Depositing Registered Capital
- Special account that will simplify the legal incorporation process for new companies
- Intended for registered capital deposits for newly incorporated companies
- Special account is opened on the basis of an application by deposit administrator; specific amount depends on the amount specified in the Memorandum of Association
- Only the deposit administrator is authorized to dispose of the account funds
- By law, the account funds cannot be used freely – they may only be used for the settlement of costs associated with the company incorporation process
You might also like to know
- Account available in CZK, EUR or USD
- Funds may be deposited in cash or remitted by bank transfer
- Following the company registration in the Commercial Register, account funds may be used by the company’s statutory body
- Following the company incorporation, the account is automatically converted into a standard current account or package – e.g. Profi Account or Current Account in CZK
- Same account number after the account is converted to a standard account