We offer standard and interest-bearing accounts in CZK and other currencies.
No fees for incoming or outgoing transactions.
Enter information about clients via internet banking.
Solely for notaries, attorneys, law firms, and court executors.
About Current Account for Deposits with Notaries, Attorneys, and Court Executors
- Special account for notaries, attorneys, law firms, and court executors
- For deposits of financial funds by clients – as escrow
- Select standard or interest-bearing account
- Account not intended for standard payments
- Each account always used for a single business case only
- Deposits insured for the benefit of respective owners
- No fees for incoming or outgoing transactions
- Open unlimited number of escrow accounts
- Get statement after each account transaction (electronically, by mail or personal collection at KB branches)
- Current account for notary legal fees also included
You might also like to know
- Manage your account via telephone or on the Internet
- Make both cash and cashless deposits and withdrawals
- Account holders are required to identify beneficial owner of the funds in their accounts. The bank records such information in its systems, thereby insuring such funds for the benefit of their actual owners
- Account holders may submit identification data for owners of funds either in person – at the branch that maintains the given current account – or online using the “Electronic disclosure to the bank” form in MojeBanka or MojeBanka Business
- Standard accounts (no interest) available in CZK, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, and AUD free of charge
- Interest-bearing accounts in CZK only
Current account for notary legal fees:
- Special current account for the purpose of selected fees for registration processes in public registers by notaries, in compliance with Section 7a of Act no. 549/1991 Coll., on Court fees, as amended
- Maintained in CZK with no interest
- Free of charge