Especially for you
This product has been designed especially for insurance agents.
Be in the picture
Monthly electronic account statement free of charge is standard.
We will be happy to answer any questions at our toll-free KB Info line.
Insurance agents, brokers, and exclusive insurance agents pursuant to Act no. 38/2004 Coll.
Insurance agents must have a separate account for insurance premium transfers to each insurance company.
About Current Account for Insurance Premium Transfers
- It is a special supplementary account for insurance agents and brokers that makes it possible to separate one’s own business funds from clients’ funds
- Intended for money transfers to an insurance company represented by the given insurance agent or broker
- Insurance agents must have a separate account for insurance premium transfers to each such insurance company
Supplementary current account is provided free of charge and includes:
- Maintenance of a current account in CZK
- Monthly electronic account statement
- No fee for items charged on the basis of automatic transfer orders
- Special terms for cash deposits and internet banking payments
- Certificate of registration in the register of insurance intermediaries
- Presentation of a mandate contract, intermediary contract, commercial representation agreement, or confirmation of an insurance company that the given client acts/will act as its insurance agent, exclusive insurance agent, or insurance broker
- Current account / account package in CZK