Subsidiaries of large companies are often controlled from abroad, but they also must take into account the local needs of the market. Therefore, the tailor-made cash management solutions are requested using versatile electronic banking systems or local banking platforms for both account management and reporting.
- Sogecash Web (web-based tool for account management in various banks and countries)
- SWIFTNet (host-to-host connection with the SG Group)
- SWIFT communication (payment order MT101; statements MT940 and MT942)
- XML communication (payment order pain.001, statements camt.053 and camt.052)
By means of these channels, the payments (in SWIFT or XML format for communication between the client and the bank) can be easily initiated, as well as domestic and foreign direct debits.
- SEPA Payments in EUR
- SEPA Direct Debits in EUR
- Foreign payment transaction
Local subsidiaries - mostly manufacturers, retailers and service providers - use a diverse range of international and corporate cards, in specific cases they need to issue or receive checks. Especially retailers search for a strong bank partner offering card acquiring and cash collection services for their daily business.
International companies increasingly use Cash Pooling for the management of financial flows on a local and global level.