First Login – Tablet
Using the MojeBanka service on tablets requires a new way of handling the personal certificate. Because some tablets do not offer work with files, it is necessary to first transfer the certificate to the tablet.
The MojeBanka service can be run on tablets using iOS, Android and Windows 8 operating systems.
Three steps to set up the service:
- Preparing the tablet for file transfer – creating an application for certificate transfer
- Confirmation of the application for certificate transfer using a PC
- Login to the tablet
1. Preparing the tablet for file transfer
Open the login page of MojeBanka internet banking on the tablet. If you have never logged in using the tablet, a form to enter a telephone number will automatically appear.
- Enter the telephone number to which authorisation SMS messages are sent to you from Komerční banka.
- Press Continue. MojeBanka will display the confirmation of application receipt and information on further steps.
- MojeBanka will display the confirmation of application receipt and information on further steps.
- Press OK.
2. Confirmation of the application for certificate transfer using a PC
Log in to MojeBanka internet banking using a PC.
- Press Transfer certificate located in the upper right-hand side of MojeBanka.
- The Authorisation of the application for transfer of certificate on file form will appear. Enter the password for your certificate, the authorisation SMS code and press Sign and submit for processing.
- After authorisation, further information will be displayed.
- Press Close.
3. Login to the tablet
Go to the MojeBanka login page on the tablet. Note – you must log in within 3 days of confirmation of the application on the PC. After this period, the application will not be valid any longer and the procedure must be repeated.
- The certificate will be automatically downloaded to your tablet.
- Enter the password to your certificate and press Login.
4. Functions of the MojeBanka internet banking inaccessible on tablets
The following functions will not be available on your tablet:
- Working with the certificate – renewal, password change
- Financial markets – eTrading
- Filling in PDF electronic forms
- Changing the order of set products