- Government Savings Bonds (“GSB”) are securities intended for individual and non-profit legal entities
- Bonds are registered within separate records of the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic under the Central Securities Depository Prague
- Bonds cannot be traded on the secondary market
- Minimum subscription amount is CZK 1,000 in nominal value
- Subscription orders for GSB may only be submitted during a subscription period
- Komerční banka, as a distributor, only arranges purchases of the bonds
No subscription of Government Savings Bonds is currently under way and no other subscriptions are planned.
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of America (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and/or U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.