Compared to the provided coverage, you pay a very low price.
Purchase your insurance conveniently in MojeBanka internet banking.
Peace of mind
Protection against unauthorized card use or stolen cash/belongings.
Profi Merlin Card Insurance is intended for entrepreneurs and corporate clients.
Profi Merlin Card Insurance is provided by Komerční pojišťovna, a.s.
About Profi Merlin Card Insurance
- Insurance of risks associated with unauthorized use of cards issued in the insured person’s name by Komerční banka and other financial institutions
- Covers selected bank fees that are refunded to client’s account without the need to file insurance claims
- Protects your personal belongings against theft, burglary or unauthorized use (e.g. keys, documents, mobile telephone, laptop, etc.)
- Covers risk of stolen revenue being delivered to a KB branch
- Get financial security in case your payment card is lost or stolen
- Even more security for cash deposits and withdrawals
- Insurance coverage also applies to transactions involving a PIN code
- Very low price of insurance – compared to the extent of the coverage
- Insurance with worldwide coverage
You might also like to know
- Insurance also covers card cancellation and issuing costs of a new card
- Protection also covers stolen cash within 48 hours from ATM/bank counter withdrawal
- Unlimited number of Profi Merlin programmes may be purchased for one business account
Important information for you
Insurance coverage and indemnification limits
- Insurance covers financial losses incurred as a result of the events specified below
The following limits always apply to one cardholder / calendar year
- Up to CZK 60,000 in case of unauthorized card payments
- Up to CZK 15,000 in case of unauthorized ATM withdrawal
- Up to CZK 30,000 for stolen cash being delivered to a KB branch – for deposit (revenue)
- Up to CZK 15,000 for costs of purchasing personal belongings, documents, keys, and cash – up to CZK 3,000 per single item or CZK 5,000 for a mobile phone
- Up to CZK 15,000 with regard to costs associated with emergency cash advance
- Up to CZK 1,000 for costs incurred in connection with card PIN redelivery
- Up to CZK 1,000 for costs incurred in connection with issuing a KB card after cancellation and replacement KB card issuing
- Up to CZK 12,000 for costs incurred in connection with courier services for delivery of a card / PIN
- Up to CZK 5,000 for telephone charges (calls, text messages) for a stolen mobile phone
- Up to CZK 4,000 for costs associated with card cancellation and with issuing a new card