It is also possible to trade smaller amounts in the KB eTrading application.
Trade from wherever you are - over the telephone or on the Internet.
Trade with professionals
A team of KB specialists will provide you with expert service.
About FX Spot
- Purchase or sale of one currency for another at an agreed exchange rate
- Standard transaction settlement with spot value date – i.e. two workdays after the trade date
- Same day or next day settlement arrangements are also possible
- FX spot is available for all currencies listed in the KB Exchange List
- Trade with our Sales dealer or online in KB eTrading application
You might also like to know
- Comparison of transaction with Sales dealer and trading in the KB eTrading application:
|Arranged via:||Dealer||KB eTrading|
|Min. nominal amount:||Approximately USD 50,000 or foreign currency equivalent||---|
|Modifications:||Individual exchange rate can be agreed for transfer between two client’s current accounts, for incoming/outgoing foreign payments, documentary collection or documentary letter of credit.||Individual exchange rate can be agreed for transfer between two client’s current accounts, for outgoing foreign payment.|
|Transaction confirmation:||Clients receive confirmation via fax / email / e-courier.||Parameters of executed transactions are archived by the application.|
- It is possible to set up a Limit Order that specifies exchange rate and the Order expiration. The order will only execute if the exchange rate specified is available on the market. The transaction will either execute automatically (Fixed order) or you will be notified (Call order).
Komerční banka offers the following three types of Limit orders:
- Call order – client is notified if the specified rate is available on the market
- Fixed Stop loss order – transaction will execute automatically if the exchange rate falls below specified level thereby limit losses from open position
- Fixed Take profit order – transaction will execute automatically if the exchange rate rise above specified level thereby locking in profit from open position
Individuals and legal entities, including municipalities – domiciled in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Get individual exchange rate.