Intended for people who want to actively decide about their investments.
Select from a number of funds suitable for different investment strategies.
Product provides an investment recoverability guarantee for surviving relatives.
Co je Vital Invest
- Investment life insurance for the event of death or survival that allows you to protect yourself and your loved ones from adverse events, with a chance to get attractive returns on your savings
Select your own investment strategy – five different funds offered:
- Fond s garantovaným zhodnocením (Fund with guaranteed returns)
- IKS Dluhopisový Bond PLUS (bond fund)
- IKS Balancovaný – dynamický (IKS Balanced – Dynamic)
- KB PSA 4 Popular (mixed fund)
- KB PSA 5D – Popular A – as of 22 April 2015 (share fund)
- These funds may be combined to generate optimal returns
- Conservative clients may invest some of their funds in the guaranteed fund
- Selected strategy may be modified anytime throughout the insurance term
- Vital Invest offers
- 4 different insurance coverage variants for the event of death – for protection of your loved ones
Comprehensive supplementary insurance for up to CZK 1 million – with the coverage of following risks:
- Accidental death
- Permanent effects of an accident
- Accidental damage
investment recoverability guarantee for the event of death
- In case of a claim, beneficiaries receive the agreed insurance benefits for the event of death
- Moreover, they receive the higher of – current value of deposited funds on the date of death or premiums paid to date (investment component)
You might also like to know
Fund with guaranteed returns
- Shares in profit are always added to announced guaranteed interest rate at the beginning of the next year
Current guaranteed interest rate for 2017:
- 1.1% p.a. for Funds with a Guaranteed Appreciation for contracts concluded in 2017
- 0.5% p.a. for Funds with a Guaranteed Appreciation for existing contracts. In case of investments into additional funds, it is possible to obtain a bonus to the guaranteed rate of up to 0.3% p.a.
This document is not an investment recommendation as per Regulation (EU) no. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council, On Market Abuse, nor does it represent investment advice as per Act no. 256/2004 Coll., On Capital Market Undertakings, as amended. The information set forth in this document must not be regarded as an offer to purchase or sell any investment instrument, or any other invitation or incentive to purchase or sell same.
By law, Komerční banka, a.s. cannot provide legal or tax advice. Before the investment, the client should perform their own risk analysis in terms of the legal, tax and accounting consequences, without exclusively relying on the information in this document, and possibly consult the service with a tax or other adviser.
Komerční banka, a.s. does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by using this document or the information contained therein, beyond the scope stipulated by legal regulations. Every investor is obliged to make their own informed decision about the suitability of the investment, because the investment instrument mentioned in this document may not be suitable for all investors.
The investment instruments’ past performance does not guarantee future performance. Expected future performance is based on assumptions which may not occur. The investment instruments and investments are connected with various investment risks, whereby the value of the investment may rise or fall, and the return of the original invested sum is not guaranteed. Moreover, investment instruments denominated in a different currency are exposed to risks arising from changes in exchange rates, with a possible positive or negative impact on the price of the investment instrument, and subsequently on the valuation of the investment.
Employees of Komerční banka, a.s., and other companies which form a group with it or persons close to them, including the authors of this document, may occasionally trade or hold the investment instruments mentioned in this document, or derivatives based on them. Komerční banka, a.s., and the companies which form a group with it, are not bound by this document when providing investment services to its clients.
This document is issued by Komerční banka, a.s., which is a bank and securities trader within the meaning of the relevant legal regulations, and as such is subject to supervision by the Czech National Bank.
Important information for you
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of america (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and to U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.