Unique option to define regular withdrawals on part of the premiums.
Secure your family
Increase insurance benefits in case of insured person’s death.
Insurance benefits are not subject to inheritance/income tax.
About Vital Premium
- Savings life insurance with above standard returns on invested funds
- One-off payment of insurance premium of no less than EUR (USD) 100,000 – these funds are always available
- Possible one-off withdrawals as well as unique withdrawals in regular monthly or quarterly intervals
- In case of survival, the agreed insured amount is paid out, including any accrued profits
- In case of the insured person’s death, the specified beneficiary receives increased insurance benefits without inheritance procedure
- Insurance benefits paid out within 2 weeks after all required documents are submitted
You might also like to know
- For 2018, Komerční pojišťovna guarantees minimum returns of 1.0% p.a. (EUR), or 1.2% p.a. (USD)
- At the beginning of each year, the insurance company announces the minimum total returns for the given year, including expected shares in profits
- At the end of each year, the total returns for the previous year are announced, with any other shares in profits
- Minimum period of insurance shall be five years
- Extraordinary insurance premium payments of no less than EUR (USD) 5,000 can be made throughout the insurance policy term
- Minimum amount of one-off or regular extraordinary withdrawals shall be EUR (USD) 2,000
- Insurance benefits not subject to inheritance tax and is exempt from income tax
This document is not an investment recommendation as per Regulation (EU) no. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council, On Market Abuse, nor does it represent investment advice as per Act no. 256/2004 Coll., On Capital Market Undertakings, as amended. The information set forth in this document must not be regarded as an offer to purchase or sell any investment instrument, or any other invitation or incentive to purchase or sell same.
By law, Komerční banka, a.s. cannot provide legal or tax advice. Before the investment, the client should perform their own risk analysis in terms of the legal, tax and accounting consequences, without exclusively relying on the information in this document, and possibly consult the service with a tax or other adviser.
Komerční banka, a.s. does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by using this document or the information contained therein, beyond the scope stipulated by legal regulations. Every investor is obliged to make their own informed decision about the suitability of the investment, because the investment instrument mentioned in this document may not be suitable for all investors.
The investment instruments’ past performance does not guarantee future performance. Expected future performance is based on assumptions which may not occur. The investment instruments and investments are connected with various investment risks, whereby the value of the investment may rise or fall, and the return of the original invested sum is not guaranteed. Moreover, investment instruments denominated in a different currency are exposed to risks arising from changes in exchange rates, with a possible positive or negative impact on the price of the investment instrument, and subsequently on the valuation of the investment.
Employees of Komerční banka, a.s., and other companies which form a group with it or persons close to them, including the authors of this document, may occasionally trade or hold the investment instruments mentioned in this document, or derivatives based on them. Komerční banka, a.s., and the companies which form a group with it, are not bound by this document when providing investment services to its clients.
This document is issued by Komerční banka, a.s., which is a bank and securities trader within the meaning of the relevant legal regulations, and as such is subject to supervision by the Czech National Bank.
Important information for you
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of america (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and to U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.