Our advisors will be happy to assist you with complicated cases.
Draw funds for larger investment in housing or consolidation of personal loans.
Early repayment (partial or full) without any penalties.
About Garant Loan
- Consumer loan from CZK 200,000 to 10,000,000
- Loan intended for Czech citizens, foreign nationals with permanent residence and EU citizens with temporary / permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic.
- Solely for non-business purposes
- Interest rate of 5.99% p.a. (as of 25 November 2013)
- Funds transferred directly to client’s current account
- Maximum loan term of 20 years
- Repayment solely from a KB current account
- Secured with non-commercial real estate
- Loan amount of up to 70% of the real estate regular price
You might also like to know
- Bank does not examine the loan purpose – it can be used for anything, such as investment in your own housing or consolidation of personal loans
- Higher loan amounts available
- Spread your payments over a period that suits you
- Select the payment day (e.g. after payday)
- Lower interest rate and longer loan term compared to other consumer loans
- Loan may be partially or fully repaid early without any sanctions
The repayment period of a Garant Loan is between 12 and 240 months.
Loan amount CZK 1,200,000, maturity 181 months, fixed interest rate 5.99% p.a., APRC 6.28%, total repayable sum CZK 1,834,335.57. 1st interest repayment CZK 3,793.67, 2nd - 180th annuity repayment CZK 10,120, 181st annuity repayment CZK 10,061.9. One-time fee for: loan processing CZK 6,000, real estate appraisal CZK 1,000, application for entry into the land register CZK 1,000, request for deletion from the land register CZK 1,000. Monthly fees for: loan administration CZK 0, MůjÚčet current account CZK 0, electronic statements CZK 0. The example is calculated using the drawdown date of 01/12/2016, and the loan repayment date is always on the 20th day of the month. The MůjÚčet current account is for free within the MojeOdměny concept. Security – right of lien for the real estate, including real estate insurance.
The bank does not examine loan purpose. However, it is intended solely for personal (i.e. non-business) purposes.
It is suitable for larger investments in housing or consolidation of personal loans.
Czech citizens, foreign nationals with permanent residence and EU citizens with temporary / permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic.
Get two identity documents ready – such as your ID card and passport.
Proof of income
You will also need a confirmation of income or last tax return, including confirmation of tax payment.
Get a quick personal loan within 30 minutes and draw up to CZK 2,500,000 without security.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.