Consolidate your loans online with KB.
Superb financial services and helpful customer service in KB.
Get extra funds
You can also increase your loan amount for any non-commercial purpose.
For each loan transferred to KB, we'll pay you back for one repayment.
- applies to Optimal Loans concluded between 3 October 2016 and 31 December 2016 for at least 72 months
- the number of returned repayments is equal to the number of loan contracts terminated at other financial institutions based on a concluded Optimal Loan contract
- we'll pay back the repayment(s) as a one-time payment after the payment of the last repayment of the loan
- this action offer applies to clients whose loan consists of consolidated loans from other banks and a potential increase of a loan at KB (i.e., does not apply to consolidation of loans at KB)
- loans from other banks must amount to at least 30% of the total value of the loan
Optimal Loans are available without application processing fees.
A loan of CZK 300,000 with a maturity of 6 years, fixed interest rate of 6.9% p.a., RPSN 7.1%, 1st repayment of interests of CZK 1,092, 2nd - 71st annuity repayment of CZK 5,159, 72nd annuity repayment of CZK 5,101, total repayments of CZK 367,323. One-time fee for processing of the loan – CZK 0. Monthly fees for: loan administration – CZK 0, MůjÚčet current account – CZK 0, el. statements – CZK 0. The example assumes a utilization date of 1 October 2016 and repayments paid always on the 20th day of the month. The MůjÚčet current account is free within the MojeOdměny framework.
We'll return 1 repayment to the client for each loan transferred to KB. If a client is consolidating 6 loans, then he could for instance get a bonus of CZK 6 x 5,159 from KB, i.e., a total of CZK 30,954. Applies for Optimal Loan contracts concluded between 3 October 2016 and 31 December 2016 for at least 72 months.
This loan is intended solely for the consolidation of existing debts to maturity – i.e. not overdue.
Loan applicants must be Czech citizens or individuals with permanent residence/residence permit in the Czech Republic.
Get two identity documents ready, together with income confirmation or tax return.
Present the loan documentation for existing loan products with other financial institutions intended for consolidation.
About Optimal Loan
- Loan in the amount of CZK 30,000 to 2,500,000 intended for consolidation of existing debts to maturity (i.e. not overdue)
- Maximum loan term of 10 years
- Receive up to CZK 2,500,000 without security
You might also like to know
- Also applies to credit cards and authorised overdrafts
- Receive extra funds that may be used for any non-commercial purpose
- Reduce your monthly payments for existing loan products
- Be aware of your existing debts with their consolidation
- Save on fees associated with present loans
- Get attractive interest rate
The repayment period of an Optimal Loan is between 12 and 120 months. The maximum APRC level for the below-mentioned loan is 7.14%, with a loan maturity of only 12 months. You can find a detailed overview in the calculator.
Loan amount CZK 100,000, maturity 6 years, fixed interest rate 6.9% p.a., APRC 7.13%, total repayable sum CZK 122,436.01. 1st interest repayment CZK 364.17, 2nd - 71st annuity repayment CZK 1,720, 72nd annuity repayment CZK 1,671.84. One-time fee for: loan processing CZK 0. Monthly fees for: loan administration CZK 0, MůjÚčet current account CZK 0, electronic statements CZK 0. The example is calculated using the drawdown date of 01/12/2016, and the loan repayment date is always on the 20th day of the month. The MůjÚčet current account is free within the MojeOdměny concept.