Consolidate your loans online with KB.
Superb financial services and helpful customer service in KB.
Get extra funds
You can also increase your loan amount for any non-commercial purpose.
About Optimal Loan
- Loan in the amount of CZK 30,000 to 2,500,000 intended for consolidation of existing debts to maturity (i.e. not overdue)
- Maximum loan term of 10 years
- Receive up to CZK 2,500,000 without security
You might also like to know
- Also applies to credit cards and authorised overdrafts
- Receive extra funds that may be used for any non-commercial purpose
- Reduce your monthly payments for existing loan products
- Be aware of your existing debts with their consolidation
- Save on fees associated with present loans
- Get attractive interest rate
This loan is intended solely for the consolidation of existing debts to maturity – i.e. not overdue.
Loan applicants must be Czech citizens or individuals with permanent residence/residence permit in the Czech Republic.
Get two identity documents ready, together with income confirmation or tax return.
Present the loan documentation for existing loan products with other financial institutions intended for consolidation.
Products to Compare
Get a quick personal loan within 30 minutes and draw up to CZK 2,500,000 without security.
Loan amount CZK 100,000, maturity 6 years, fixed interest rate 6.9% p.a., APRC 7.13%, total repayable sum CZK 122,436.01. 1st interest repayment CZK 364.17, 2nd - 71st annuity repayment CZK 1,720, 72nd annuity repayment CZK 1,671.84. One-time fee for: loan processing CZK 0. Monthly fees for: loan administration CZK 0, MůjÚčet current account CZK 0, electronic statements CZK 0. The example is calculated using the drawdown date of 01/12/2016, and the loan repayment date is always on the 20th day of the month. The MůjÚčet current account is free within the MojeOdměny concept.
The repayment period of an Optimal Loan is between 12 and 120 months. The maximum APRC level for the below-mentioned loan is 7.14%, with a loan maturity of only 12 months. You can find a detailed overview in the calculator.