The provided calculation is only informal.
The consolidation of credits at KB requires adherence to the conditions of a valid contract.
Consolidate your loans online with KB.
Superb financial services and helpful customer service in KB.
Get extra funds
You can also increase your loan amount for any non-commercial purpose.
About Optimal Loan
- A loan of CZK 30 000 to 2 500 000 intended for consolidation (merging) of all existing loan obligations
- Also applies to credit cards and authorized overdrafts
- It is also possible to get some money on top which can be used for whatever you want
- Maximum loan term of 10 years
You might also like to know
- by consolidating all your obligations, YOU’LL SAVE each month – you’ll reduce the total sum of your monthly installments
- Reduce your monthly payments for existing loan products
- Be aware of your existing debts with their consolidation
- both obtaining the loan and its management are free of charge - NO FEES
- Get attractive interest rate
- don’t forget to get insurance for your ability to repay the loan – so that your loan is WORRY-FREE
This loan is intended solely for the consolidation of existing debts to maturity – i.e. not overdue.
Loan applicants must be Czech citizens or individuals with permanent residence/residence permit in the Czech Republic.
Get two identity documents ready, together with income confirmation or tax return.
Present the loan documentation for existing loan products with other financial institutions intended for consolidation.
Products to Compare
Get a quick personal loan within 30 minutes and draw up to CZK 2,500,000 without security.
Loan amount CZK 150,000, maturity 6 years, fixed interest rate 4.90% p.a., APRC 5.01%, total repayable sum CZK 173,484.59. 1st interest repayment CZK 387.92, 2nd - 71st annuity repayment CZK 2,438, 72nd annuity repayment CZK 2,436.67. One-time fee for loan processing CZK 0. Monthly fees for: loan administration CZK 0, MůjÚčet current account CZK 0, electronic statements CZK 0. The example is calculated using the drawdown date of 01/10/2017, and the loan repayment date is always on the 20th day of the month.
The repayment period of an Optimal Loan is between 12 and 120 months. The maximum APRC level is 9.05%, with a loan maturity of 10 years. You can find a detailed overview in the calculator.