Travel insurance abroad is included in the price of the card.
Insurance of the ability to repay is also included in the price of the card.
An ideal card for students going abroad.
About Viva karta
- Contactless embossed credit card intended for individuals over the age of 18 (no need to have a KB account)
- Get one or two credit cards for one account
- Only for CZK 5 a month for students (Pricelist)
You might also like to know
- Price of the card includes travel insurance for travelling abroad
- The price of the card includes insurance of the ability to repay in case of unemployment, long-term illness, invalidity or death
- Possibility to transfer funds from your credit card to any CZK account
- Enjoy revolving credit with your card – the more you repay, the more you can use again
- Grace period of up to 45 days – no interest paid on your card transactions
Check out this special offer with a model example.
Viva karta is intended for individuals over the age of 18.
Applicant must be a Czech citizen or person with permanent residence/residence permit in the Czech Republic.
Simply present your valid ID card.
Proof of income
Pp to CZK 30,000 without documenting your income.