You can define your own POS payment/ATM withdrawal limits.
Change your PIN code at any KB ATM.
Enjoy the Payment Protection Insurance free of charge.
About Viva karta
- Contactless embossed credit card intended for individuals over the age of 18 (no need to have a KB account)
- Card with special terms and conditions students
- Get one or two credit cards for one account
You might also like to know
- Enjoy revolving credit with your card – the more you repay, the more you can use again
- Grace period of up to 45 days – no interest paid on your card transactions
- Free Payment Protection Insurance for the vent of loss of income, long-term sickness, disability or death
- Possibility to transfer funds from your credit card to any CZK account
Check out this special offer with a model example.
Viva karta is intended for individuals over the age of 18.
Applicant must be a Czech citizen or person with permanent residence/residence permit in the Czech Republic.
Simply present your valid ID card.
Proof of income
Pp to CZK 30,000 without documenting your income.
Merlin Payment Card Insurance
Insurance for all your payment cards and valuables against unauthorized use, loss or theft.
A package that includes your current account, payment card, electronic banking, and much more.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.