KB is the first European and the only Czech bank to offer this loan programme.
Our own team of energy and grant specialists is at your disposal. Cooperation with energy saving experts.
Our KB EU Point specialists will provide additional information and assess the eligibility criteria of your project.
Small, medium-sized, and large enterprises – for more information, see the “Product Details” section.
About EuroEnergie Loan
- Subsidized loan intended for financing of private sector investments in energy savings measures
- Lower interest rates thanks to funds of the European Investment Bank
- As a result of 80% guarantee of the European Investment Bank for coverage of potential losses there are lower collateral requirements for clients
Loan amounts available:
- CZK 1-136 million – small and medium-sized enterprises or energy savings projects for buildings
- CZK 1-30 million in other cases
- Minimum loan term of 3 years
You might also like to know
Examples of eligible investment projects
- Energy efficient technologies for buildings
- Public lighting projects
- Energy efficiency in industrial facilities and companies in general (different technology, renewal of production resources – with higher energy
- Highly-efficient co-generation of heat and power
- Remote heating and cooling
- Savings measures may also involve energy production for heating or cooling from renewable energy sources – the energy produced must be used for own consumption
Important information for you
- Small and medium-sized enterprises with up to 250 employees and turnover of up to CZK 1.3 bn. (EUR 50 million) or balance sheet amount up to CZK 1.1 bn. (EUR 43 million)
- Large enterprises – maximum loan amount limited to CZK 30 million (with the exception of energy savings projects for buildings)
- Clients whose projects received grants under OPEIC – Energy Savings programme
- The expected energy cost savings the useful economic life of the assets must be more than 50% of the initial investment outlay
- Enterprises implementing measures recommended as a result of energy audit (or energy assessment, as appropriate)
The EuroEnergie program uses sources from the Program LIFE of the European Union.