Up 50 % of costs
You can finance up to 50 % of your project costs from CEB funds.
You can combine KB funds and grants to fund your projects.
Simply ask for advice
KB EU Point is here to advise you.
About EuroMuni – Municipal Loans funded by the Council of Europe Development Bank
- The subsidised loan is provided by the Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) in cooperation with Komerční banka
- Loan size is CZK 1 million to 60 million or higher, upon individual assessment
- Funding is available in CZK or other currencies – based on your request
- Subsidised interest rate with maximum discount of 0.22 % p.a. – the specific amount depends on the share of funds provided by the CEB
- Up to 50 % of project costs can be financed from CEB funds. The other costs can be financed from loan provided by Komerční banka, grants or internally generated funds
CEB funds may be used to finance projects in the following areas
- Improvement of living conditions in urban and rural areas
- Reconstruction after natural or ecological disasters
- Environmental protection
You might also like to know
Projects for improvement of living conditions in urban and rural areas
- Development of industrial estates – technical infrastructure, such as water, electricity, gas supplies, sewers, solid and liquid waste treatment
- Road networks and their maintenance – local (rural) transportation networks
- Basic educational and health facilities – socio–cultural and sports centres, parks, theatres, libraries, exhibition sites
- Irrigation networks in rural areas
- Investments in municipal infrastructure
Natural or ecological disasters prevention projects
- Reconstruction and repair of damaged or destroyed property
- Projects aimed at preventing damage caused by natural or ecological disasters, particularly floods, fires, tornadoes, or earthquakes
Environmental protection projects
- Liquid/solid waste reduction and treatment
- Cleaning and protection of surface and groundwater
- Decontamination of soils
- Noise protection
- Energy production from renewable sources (not industrial-based)
- Energy saving measures (with the exception of energy production and distribution)
- Reduction of air pollution
- Biodiversity protection and development
- Promotion of environmental transportation and transportation networks
- Projects for improvement of living conditions in urban and rural areas
Important information for you
- Financing costs (e.g. settlement of debts, refinancing, interest, registered capital share acquisition, etc.) and refundable VAT cannot be funded using the Euromuni loan i.e. they must be excluded from total project costs for the purpose of the loan
- INTEREST BONUS = CEB source amount (max. 50% of costs) / total KB loan amount) × 0.22% p.a.
Municipalities, city councils, non–departmental public bodies and public corporations.
Contact us at our toll–free Info Line KB EU Point at 800 900 930 for any additional information you need.