Your loan may be granted in CZK USD, EUR, and CHF.
Finance any real estate anywhere in the Czech Republic or the EU.
Loan may be spread out over a longer period of time – in line with your needs.
About Mortgage Loan in CZK or Foreign Currency
- Medium or long-term loan for real estate investments
- Benefit from state financial support for residential housing and modernization of residential buildings
Loan may be used as follows:
- Specific purpose only – the bank verifies the actual purpose of the loan on the basis of presented documents (invoices, contract of purchase, construction/reconstruction progress reports, etc.)
- Usually cashless payment or by cheque (exceptional cases)
- One-off drawdown – within 6 months from the loan agreement signing date
- Gradual drawdown – in the course of 24 months from the loan agreement signing date (or 48 months in case of state support)
- Available loan currencies – CZK, USD, EUR, CHF
- Fixed interest rate for the term of interest rate validity – 1 to 10 years
- After full drawdown
- Monthly or quarterly – in the form of constant payments that include interest and loan principal payment – i.e. monthly or quarterly annuity
- Repayment of loan principal separately from interest payments – monthly or quarterly
You might also like to know
- Financed property (loan object) and security instrument are usually identical
Real estate must be located:
- Within the Czech Republic
- In any Member State of the European Union or another country of the European Economic Area
Mortgage loans will allow you to:
- Purchase real estate (ownership)
- Purchase joint share in real estate
- Reconstruct, modernize or repair real estate
- Construct real estate or extensions
- Settle joint property/inheritance claims relating to real estate
- Increase value of land
- Consolidate previously provided loans used for real estate investments
Entrepreneurs, enterprises, cities, municipalities and their clusters, regions, and their organizations.
This loan is mainly intended for real estate investments.