We will help you with fixed assets acquisition and renewal.
We will resolve your temporary budget fluctuations.
We will be happy to answer any questions at our KB Info line.
Local government entities: regions, city councils, municipalities and their associations, corporations and organizations set up by local government.
About Municipal Loan in CZK and Foreign Currency
- Loan in CZK or foreign currencies intended solely for local government entities and corporations and organizations they set up
- We usually pay contractors or suppliers directly on the basis of presented documents
- The loan makes it possible to fund large projects aimed at municipal development and to cover any mismatches in budget revenue and expenditure
- Finance acquisition and repairs of fixed tangible and intangible assets, including projects implemented with grant support
- Loan is available in CZK, USD, EUR, and CHF
- Foreign currency loans are intended for clients who have income in the relevant currency and can thus hedge the currency risk – e.g. via foreign currency direct debit to a KB account
You might also like to know
Loan may be divided into two parts:
Cover of mismatch between budget revenue and expenditure
- Funds are usually transferred to a current account
- The loan amount is determined by expected timing and size of the mismatch
Funding of purchases of fixed assets
- Based on actual costs
- Cover of mismatch between budget revenue and expenditure
Loan drawdown and repayment
- One-off or gradual on agreed dates
- In instalments