Optimize cash flows
Start payments after you accept the leased assets (and start making money).
Optional services also include insurance under special terms.
We guarantee fixed payments throughout the lease agreement.
Entrepreneurs and enterprises.
It is possible to finance both new and used (under certain conditions) business-related machinery, equipment and technology.
About Profi Lease Financing
- Financing of investments associated with acquisition of new and used machinery and equipment or their entire systems, intended for business activities
Financial lease with an option to buy:
- Long-term lease with option to buy the leased assets following standard lease agreement termination
- Leased assets are owned by a lease company that purchases the assets and provides them for client’s use for regular lease payments
- Finance assets in the amount of CZK 350 thousand to 3 million excl. VAT
- Lease agreement term of 36 to 60 months – based on the client’s needs and depreciation group classification for leased assets
- Fixed payment throughout the lease term
- After agreement termination and due repayment, it is possible to purchase the leased assets for depreciated price excl. VAT
You might also like to know
- Lease financing is neutral in terms of balance sheet impact and does not put a strain on your books
- Lease payments are tax-deductible, not an investment cost
- Start payments after you accept the leased assets – payments are covered by revenue generated from the use of the leased assets
- Benefit from optional services – such as insurance with extensive insurance coverage under special terms
Important information for you
With your Profi Lease Financing application, you will also need:
- Documents authorising business activities
Financial statements – depending on accounting form:
Applicants with standard accounting
- Income tax return for previous fiscal period
- Financial statements – i.e. balance sheet, profit and loss statement, notes to financial statements, cash flow statement, and auditor’s report (if any) for previous fiscal period
- Current financial statements
Applicants with tax records
- Copy of an income tax return (incl. annexes) pursuant to Act no. 280/2009 Coll., Tax Code, as amended, for the previous fiscal period
- Applicants with standard accounting
- Specification of assets to be leased (contract of purchase, order or technical specification)