Go for it
The loan can be used for pre-financing or co-financing of your project.
As you need
Choose either monthly or quarterly interest payments.
We also provide KB EU Point advisory services to our clients.
Local government entities: regions, city councils, municipalities and their associations, corporations and organizations set up by local government.
About Ponte II Programme
- Loan aimed at funding of projects supported by the EU and other public entities
Select one of the two available funding models:
- Loan for pre-financing of projects supported by the EU or other public entities
- Loan for co-financing of projects supported by the EU or other public entities
- Standard security instruments are accepted as collateral for the loan depending on the loan specifics and type of the project
- Loan may be drawn down at once or in tranches. The loan can be used for direct payments to a contractor’s or seller’s account on the basis of submitted documents – in specific circumstances we will transfer the funds to your current account.
- It is possible to submit the same set of documents to us as well as to the government
You might also like to know
Loan for pre-financing of projects supported by the EU or other public entities
- Medium-term or short-term bridge loan aimed at resolving the delay between the moment it is necessary to pay project costs and the moment grants are received from the EU or other sources
Loan types include, but are not limited to
- Municipal revolving credit
- Municipal loan
- Loan is granted in Czech crowns or, if necessary, in foreign currencies – most commonly in EUR
- The loan has variable interest rate
- Both monthly or quarterly interest payments are possible and will be specified in your loan agreement
- Principal is mostly repaid from grants received from EU funds, other grant sources or your own funds
Standard loan for project co-financing
- Long-term or medium-term loan aimed at funding project costs not covered by grants from the EU or from other grant sources
Loan types include
- Municipal loan
- Municipal loan with loan term over 10 years
- Loan is granted in Czech crowns and foreign currencies
- You can select either fixed or variable interest rate
- Monthly or quarterly interest payments are possible and will be specified in your loan agreement
- Principal is repaid according to payment schedule contractually agreed by and between you and KB
Important information for you
- Please inform us about the parameters of your grant application so we can optimize the parameters of the PONTE II loan for you
- In case you already have a project or you have started working on your grant application the loan terms can be easily established
- Single loan agreement will cover both for the pre-financing and co-financing loan
- We can set up a separate bank account for tracking project expenditure and revenue if required in the terms and conditions of the grant
- The separate project account may be easily closed or used for another project after the original project is completed