Choice is yours
Loan for both pre-financing or co-financing of your project is available.
Negotiate both loans under a single loan agreement.
Our clients can also benefit from KB EU Point advisory services.
About Ponte II Programme
- The programme comprises various services aimed at financing projects supported from EU funds and other sources
Under the Programme, you may receive:
Loan commitment document
- A document proving that you secured financing
- Wording will be satisfactory to the grant provider
Grant pre-financing loan
- It addresses the delay between the moment expenses are incurred and the moment a grant is received, because the grants are usually paid out retroactively after the eligible expenses have been paid
- Short or medium–term loan repaid from received grants
Project co-financing loan
- It is used to cover project costs not covered by a grant
- Medium or long-term loan repaid from the client’s own funds
- Loan commitment document
You might also like to know
- Loan for grant pre-financing and project co–financing may be agreed in a single loan agreement
Basic information concerning a client’s Current Account for revenue and expenditure associated with the project implementation:
- If required under your grant, project expenditure and revenue may be monitored on a separate bank account
- Such account may be easily closed or used for another project after completing the current project