Simple and flexible approval process.
Lower fees compared to standard investment loans.
Our KB EU Point service will help you with EU grant requests.
About EuroInovace Loan
- Solution aimed at funding working cash flow or fixed assets investment needs of innovative businesses
- Financing for development of new and innovative services, procedures, or products
- Normal collateral requirements are relaxed thanks to the guarantee from the European Investment Fund
- Loan is provided in CZK or EUR for the loan term of 1 to 10 year, or up to 3 years for a revolving loan
- Minimum loan amount is CZK 700,000 (EUR 25,000), with maximum at CZK 190 million (EUR 7 million)
You might also like to know
Loan is intended for:
- Independent small and medium-sized enterprises with no more than 250 employees and turnover up to CZK 1.3 bn. (EUR 50 million) or total assets up to CZK 1.1 bn. (EUR 43 million)
- Small enterprises with medium capitalization (up to 499 employees)
- Businesses implementing innovative projects
- Businesses planning investments in an innovative project
- Funding of research and development
The loan will make it possible:
- to introduce new manufacturing technology quickly
- to improve manufacturing processes/procedures
- to funding of R&D projects to launches new products and/or services more frequently and thus gain competitive advantage
Loan EuroInovace is provided under the lnnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) established under the Investment Plan for Europe. The aim of the EFSI is to contribute to the support of financing and investments in the European Union and to provide increased access to finance.
Businesses with innovative projects (for more information about which projects qualify for the scheme see the “Product Details” section).
The loan includes guarantee from the European Investment Fund.
Please take advantage of KB EU Point consulting services for projects funded by grants from EU Structural Funds.