We offer comprehensive advisory services KB EU Point to our clients.
Grow your business
We will arrange subsidized financing.
Use EU funds
We will arrange a subsidized loan from EIB funds.
Companies that employ young people, offer internships or cooperate with universities.
About EuroPremium Young Loan – Subsidized loan funded by the European Investment Bank
- Funding with lower interest rates for companies that facilitate professional career development of young people
- Loans of up to 100 % of projects costs are available
- Benefit from interest rate discount of 0.3 % p.a.
- Minimum loan term is 2 years
- Maximum loan amount is CZK 300 million
Ideal funding for
- Tangible assets
- Intangible assets – research projects, planning and financial costs during construction, costs of research and development, etc.
- Permanent growth of working capital associated with expansion of business activities
- Total EU funding including EIB cannot exceed 100 % of project costs
You might also like to know
- Young employee means a person aged 15 to 30 years
Loan is intended for
- Companies that have employed at least one young person (or 5 young persons for large companies) in the past 6 months and still employ or undertake to employ them in the next 6 months
- Companies offering professional education and internships for students
- Companies cooperating with technical schools or universities on programmes for employment of young people
Following activities are excluded from the program
- Firearms manufacturing
- Tobacco production
- Activities with uncompensated impact on the environment
- Real estate development
- And other similar activities