Flexible loan term
Short-term, medium-term and long-term loan is available – at your discretion.
Improve your cash flows.
We will be happy to answer any questions at our KB Info line free of charge.
Local government entities: regions, city councils, municipalities and their associations, corporations and organizations set up by local government.
About Multicurrency Revolving Loan for Municipalities
- The loan is intended to cover recurring mismatches between revenue and expenditure in municipal budgets
- Short-term, medium-term or long-term loan with variable interest rate is available
- Loan amount is determined on the basis of the expected amount of revenue/expense mismatch and its duration
- Loan may be drawn down in multiple currencies - CZK, USD, EUR and CHF – only for clients who have income in the specific currency i.e. are able to hedge the associated foreign currency risk (e.g. foreign currency direct debit to a KB account)
Actual loan amount is based on your requirements:
- Positive impact on cash flows
- It will match expected budget revenue
- Undrawn loan amount increases by any repayments made by the agreed deadline