Once a loan transaction is agreed, you will receive confirmation with agreed loan parameters.
Manage liquidity of your business activities.
Loan may be drawn in different currencies (CZK, EUR, USD, CHF, GBP).
About Short-term Financial Market Loan
- Short-term loan intended for businesses (individuals and legal entities)
- Loan not provided for a specific purpose, but normally for operational coverage of short-term needs arising in connection with clients’ business activities
You might also like to know
- Single loan term ranges from 1 day (minimum) to 12 months (maximum)
- Minimum loan amount is CZK 5 million or foreign currency equipment converted by current exchange rate of the Czech National Bank prevailing on the day a loan is negotiated
- Loan available in CZK, EUR, USD, CHF, and GBP
- Funds provided to client’s account specified in a framework agreement
- Due to short-term maturity of Short-term Financial Market Loans and attractive interest rates derived from current interbank rates, this loan represents a suitable short-term liquidity management instrument
Individual loans are negotiated via telephone under a framework agreement entered into at a branch.
With regard to the transaction negotiation, the bank acts as a creditor.