We will finance up to 100% of your receivables.
Let Factoring KB worry about the paperwork and collection of your receivables.
Assignment fees are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Amount of receivables
The minimum amount of purchased receivables is normally set at CZK 5 million or foreign currency equivalent.
The minimum maturity of receivables to be purchased is usually 180 days or more.
Short, medium, and long-term receivables may be purchased.
Assignment fees are determined on case-by-case basis.
About Purchase of Receivables
- Funding of trade receivables due
- Purchases of receivables are either with or without recourse to the original creditor
- Short, medium, and long-term receivables may be purchased. The option to agree payment schedule is available.
- Receive up to 100% of your receivables
- Reduce the amount of receivables on your balance sheet
- Offer competitive deferred payment terms
- The amount of assignment fees depend on the specific transaction parameters and are determined on case by case basis. The fees are usually deducted from the amount paid out at the moment of the purchase.
You might also like to know
- Purchase of receivables may be arranged before the contract with the customer and any associated costs can thus be included in the delivery price
Instant access to financial funds
- Receive payment immediately after you supply goods or services
- In case of purchase of receivables without recourse, the client does not have to collect receivables from customers
- Client only needs a commercial contract with a customer that includes all the basic information on the transaction and delivery, and lists all standard documents associated with the delivery
Include cost of receivable purchases in your sales prices
- The charges include nonrecurring fee and discount on the funding provided
- Cost associated with the receivable purchases may be fully or partially included in client’s prices
- Offer supplier credit to your customers (deferred payment terms)
Important information for you
Purchases of receivables are not suitable for:
- Situations, where assignment of receivables is prohibited
- Receivables are pledged to third parties
- Related parties receivables