Our advisors will be happy to assist you with complicated cases.
We finance acquisition, construction, reconstruction, inheritance/community property settlement, and others.
You have 24 hours from your agreement date to use your loan in full.
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for the product.
Protect your property against any unforeseeable situations and events.
Payment Protection Insurance
Term life insurance that provides protection to you and your loved ones in the event of sudden adverse events.
Internet banking for full account administration and execution of banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.
About Mortgage Loan
Loan for real estate investments
- Purchase of real estate (joint or exclusive property)
- Settlement of joint ownership/inheritance claims relating to real estate
- Purchase of cooperative apartment
- Rent prepayment for the purpose of entering into a lease
- Real estate construction
- Real estate reconstruction, modernization and repairs
- Consolidation/refinancing (settlement) of previously granted loans or credits used for real estate investments
- Compensation (ex post) of any real estate investments made by the client in the past year
- Costs associated with housing (furniture, kitchen cabinets, etc.) – up to 50% of the mortgage loan amount
- Individual purposes may be combined – e.g. purchase and construction completion, purchase and reconstruction, etc.
- Mortgage loans may also be used to cover costs associated with real estate investments – e.g. kitchen cabinets, built-in wardrobes, project documentation, building survey, construction supervision, real estate agency commission – with up to 50% of the mortgage loan amount in total
- Minimum loan amount is CZK 200,000 and maximum amount is limited by 100% of value of mortgaged real estate, as specified by the bank, as well as amount of investments in real estate (budgeted costs, purchase price, etc.) and client’s ability to repay the loan
- Mortgage loans may be drawn in one or several payments for the period of 2 years from the agreement signing date
Mortgage loan drawdown:
For specific purpose (with presentation of individual documents corroborating the given purpose)
- To an account specified in a contract of purchase (in case of acquisition)
- To accounts of contractors (in case of construction/reconstruction)
- To client’s current account (in case of compensation/refund)
- Advance payments (without presentation of specific accounting documents – only applies to construction and reconstruction) to client’s current account – up to 100% of the current value of mortgaged receivables; however, no more than CZK 5 million
- For specific purpose (with presentation of individual documents corroborating the given purpose)
Mortgage loan repayment:
- Mortgage loans are repaid in the form of monthly annuity payments (on 10th or 15th day of each month) – after full drawdown
- Loan term of 5 to 30 years
- Fixed interest rate for the period of validity of the specific terms (1 to 10 years or 15 years from the loan agreement signing date)
- Loan must be secured by a right of lien (mortgage) to the given real estate, with such real estate being insured and located in the Czech Republic
Important information for you
Following types of mortgage loans are available
Mortgage loan with advance payments – real estate construction or reconstruction on your own
- Present your budget
- Funds will be transferred to your current account
- Specific purpose is documented after the given work is completed
Flexible Mortgage Loan – a loan that will adapt to you! You can lower your monthly payments, make special payments without any fee, defer payments or take payment holiday for up to 3 months.
- Reduce your payments based on the current income without any additional fees
- Repay your loan early with special repayment of up to 20% of the loan amount without any sanctions and even repeatedly
- Reduce your payments and increase your disposable funds
- Take payment holiday for 1 to 3 months
- Defer repayment by up to 12 months
2 in 1 Mortgage Loan – get money to finance your home as well as other associated purchases, with up to CZK 400,000 for anything and at the same low interest rate as for your mortgage loan.
- Get financial funds not only for the real estate purchase, but also for anything else – at the same low interest rate
- General purpose loan of up to CZK 400,000
- Reverse Mortgage – get back investments already made in connection with your housing (in the past 12 months). The money may be used for anything. Moreover, this mortgage loan type may also be combined with other types (Flexible or 2 in 1).
- Mortgage loan with advance payments – real estate construction or reconstruction on your own
You might also like to know
- Reduce your tax base by interest rate paid (up to CZK 300,000 per year)
- State support (interest rate contribution for residential housing) that may be used upon fulfilment of special regulation set down by regulation
- Partial or full early loan repayment without any sanctions upon interest rate expiration
- Real estate assessment ensured by KB together with a certificate of title from Real Estate Register
- Comprehensive service within a single branch
- Get up to 100% of themortgaged real estate value
- Draw on the loan upon petition for right of lien registration already
- Lower interest rate with life insurance by Komerční pojišťovna, a.s.