We will only pay out the funds upon fulfilment of all preconditions.
We will be happy to answer any questions at our toll-free KB Info line.
If a pledgee wishes to get the sold real estate, make him part of the Agreement.
About the Purchase Price Administration Agreement
- Service for 2 parties – with one selling and the other one buying specifically defined real estate in the Czech Republic
- Under the Agreement, the buyer and the seller can be certain that the given funds would be paid out upon the fulfilment of precisely defined conditions
- Bank undertakes to accept the real estate purchase price and pay it out to the seller or return it to the buyer to an account maintained in the Czech Republic, under agreed conditions
You might also like to know
- You do not have to have a current account in Komerční banka to enter into a Purchase Price Administration Agreement
- Purchase price will be paid out upon the presentation of documents specified in the Agreement
- Enter into a Purchase Price Administration Agreement at any KB branch
- Use a Purchase Price Administration Agreement when funding real estate acquisition from a KB mortgage loan
You need ID documents for all involved parties, contract of purchase, and Real Estate Cadastre extract.