Simplify your funding
We are able to design complex funding solutions.
Take advantage of our expertise
Our experienced team of dedicated experts is here to support you.
We will also propose optimal refinancing of existing liabilities.
Corporations, enterprises, businesses, financial institutions, municipalities and non-departmental public bodies.
Komerční banka arranges Syndicated loans ranging from CZK 500 million to CZK 10 billion.
About Syndicated Loan
- Syndicated loan is particularly suitable for financing of mergers and acquisitions, corporate expansion, refinancing of existing liabilities and project financing. It is characterized by substantial funding amounts that are usually provided by group of lenders.
- A syndicate is formed on when a client authorizes an arranger (or group of arrangers) to form a group of lenders. Individual arrangers then present their offers to the client, who then selects a specific highly individualized solution.
- Syndication of the loans reduces risk for the lenders and allows the client to simplify structure of liabilities. Syndicated loan carries usually lower interest rate than bilateral loan due to risk reduction.
One of the arranging banks usually acts as a syndicated loan administrator (agent). The agent is selected once the syndicate is formed
- Solutions are highly customized
Clients benefit from comprehensive customer service in all stages of the syndication process., Our services include:
- Dedicated team of specialist for each deal
- Consulting services relating to all aspects of syndicated loans
Syndicated loan arrangement
- From market monitoring and price discovery to final proposal
- Agent services
You might also like to know
- We arrange syndicated loans in the amount ranging from CZK 500 million to CZK 10 billion
We arrange the following types of syndicated loans
- Fixed-term – gradual repayment
- Due and payable at the end
- Short, medium, or long-term
- Secured and unsecured
- Client and the lenders enter into a single loan agreement
- Your rating will be a key component in obtaining approval for the transaction
- Client = usually a company with excellent rating
- Clients may accept the most favourable terms