No need to repay the loan principal during your studies – only pay interest.
You can repay the whole loan at any time – without any sanctions.
Borrow CZK 10 – 30,000 without guarantee or proof of income.
- Consumer loan in the amount of CZK 20,000 – 600,000 intender for students of secondary schools, colleges, and universities who are citizens of the Czech Republic
- Loan solely for personal non-commercial activities (tuition, computer, school aids, etc.)
- Secondary school students may only use the loan to pay tuition; other students may use the funds for anything (with the exception of business activities)
- Student loan may be used in one or several drawdowns
- Maximum loan term is 10 years
- Loan is always repaid from a KB current account KB (e.g. G2 student account that may be opened for this purpose)
- College and university students may postpone the repayment of principal until after graduation, paying only interest on the drawn loan during their studies
- In case of deferred payments, the maximum loan amount is CZK 150,000
- In case a loan applicant has no regular income, loan may be secured by third-party guarantee or KB deposit
You might also like to know
- Study without any worries with Gaudeamus Loan and enjoy your life without any limitations
- Only repay interest during your studies if you want, so your monthly payment will be nicely low
- Spread the loan repayment over a period that suits your budget
- Select the day of your regular payment at your discretion
- Student Gaudeamus Loan may be repaid early without any sanctions
- A consumer loan from CZK 10,000 to CZK 30,000 intended for students of colleges and universities who are citizens of the Czech Republic
- For purchasing all the necessities related to their studies, such as a mobile phone, tablet, notebook or other electronics, or educational courses.
- The loan can be used exclusively for private, non-business purposes
- The maximum due date is 8 years
- Repayment is always made from a current account in KB (e.g., G2 student account that can be opened specifically for this purpose)
- Without a proof of income or guarantee from a third party or deposit in KB
You might also like to know
- The loan is sent to your KB student account.
- All you need to do is send a receipt of the purchased goods to your bank advisor within 30 days after receiving the loan (e.g, send an invoice or a receipt for a purchased mobile phone).
The repayment period of a Gaudeamus Loan is between 12 and 120 months. The maximum APRC level for the below-mentioned loan is 7.14%, with a loan maturity of only 12 months. You can find a detailed overview in the calculator.
Loan amount CZK 20,000, maturity 3 years, fixed interest rate 6.90% p.a., APRC 7.15%, total repayable sum CZK 22,208.20. 1st interest repayment CZK 72.83, 2nd - 35th annuity repayment CZK 633, 36th annuity repayment CZK 613.37. One-time fee for: loan processing CZK 0. Monthly fees for: loan administration CZK 0, G2.2 account CZK 0, electronic statements CZK 0. The example is calculated using the drawdown date of 01/02/2018, and the loan repayment date is always on the 20th day of the month.
This loan is available to students of secondary schools, colleges, and universities in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Secondary school students may only use the loan to pay their tuition; college/university students may use it for anything – with the exception of business activities.
Get two identity documents ready – such as ID card and passport.
Applicants must document regular income or provide third-party guarantee / KB deposit as security. A micro loan without guarantee or proof of income.
G2 student account
Extra cash comes in handy. Student account is therefore free with many benefits.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.