Let us help
We provide advisory services and not just when negotiating a contract.
Make your business relationships more reliable.
Negotiate better contract terms with our guarantee.
About Bank Guarantees
- One of the most used security instruments for reducing commercial risks
- Written declaration of the bank in a letter of guarantee that it will meet a creditor’s claims (beneficiary’s claims) up to a particular limit if a third party (debtor) does not meet their obligations, provided that the creditor meets the conditions specified in the letter of guarantee
- Can be used to offer better contractual terms because of the high-quality security that the business partners get. Deferred payment options, down payments or retention monies can all be covered by the bank guarantee.
- Security for the bank guarantee beneficiary – guaranteed payment if the business partner does not meet their obligations
You might also like to know
We provide payment guarantees for:
- Invoice payments
- Loan repayments
- Lease payments
- Rent payments
- Customs duty payments
- Excise tax payments
We provide non-payment guarantees for:
- Tenders (tender Guarantee, bid bond)
- Advance payment guarantee/down payment guarantees
- Performance bonds
- Retention bonds
- Warranty bonds
We provide customs guarantees for:
- Transit operations
- Operations other than transit
We provide counter guarantees:
- The beneficiary’s local bank provides a bank guarantee for the final beneficiary based on the debtor’s bank guarantee. Counter guarantees are used for transactions in specific areas (e.g. Arab countries).
We also provide complementary service:
- Advisory services when negotiating a contract
- Assistance with negotiating the conditions for issuing a bank guarantee
- Assistance with drafting a letter of guarantee
- Advice of a bank guarantee provided by another bank
- Written commitments to issue a bank guarantee
1) Contract, conditions of the tender (public contract) etc.
2) Application for provision of a Bank guarantee
3a) Sending of the letter of guarantee directly to the beneficiary
3b) Sending of the letter of guarantee via the advising bank