Talk to us before you conclude a contract.
Loan repayments according to the letter of credit payment date.
Loan in contract currency
The loan currency will be the same as the contract currency.
About our Letter of credit discounting
- The loan can be used to finance production (i.e. purchasing materials or covering the operating costs of production) or purchasing goods for export.
- It is available for specific contracts. This makes managing cash flows easy.
- The loan is secured by a signed export contract and a letter of credit
- Increase your company competitiveness by offering your business partners better payment terms
- The loan is a natural hedge against foreign exchange rate risks because the loan and the contract currency are the same
- Get more accurate cost calculations with our help
You might also like to know
- The loan repayment Letter of credit must be confirmed by KB
- The loan can be up to 80% of the issued letter of credit
- Better payment terms for customers – improve your competiveness by combining a trade loan and invoice discounting
Companies and sole traders