In order to succeed on international markets, you first and foremost need high-quality and competitive products or services. However, thorough knowledge of the environment and situation within the area that you intend to enter will also come in useful.
With the resources of the Société Générale Group, we benefit from vast experience in the area of international business operations in more than seventy countries worldwide. In each country, our employees as well as their clients are embedded within the local economy, thereby having first-hand knowledge of the given environment and its specificities.
For more information about professional and economic advisory, visit the Professional Assistance and Economic Insights sections. For more information about banking services and products relating to payment and security instruments, go to the Trade and Export Services section.
We provide extensive information service to exporters and importers – our own and in cooperation with the Société Générale Group.
KB commentaries and analyses
A team of KB (macro) economists prepares analyses and predictions of key macroeconomic indicators for the Czech and Slovak economy for KB and its clients. Komerční banka’s GDP and inflation predictions received the Consensus Economics awards for the most accurate panellists participating in the Consensus Forecast survey in 2013 (Czech Republic) and 2014 (Slovakia).
All commentaries and analyses are available for download via the KB Investment Banking website.
Import Export Solutions Portal
The Import Export Solutions portal offers, for example:
- Profiles of 186 countries
- 25,000 market reports
- Information concerning legal regulations and customs tariffs
- Database of potential suppliers and customers
- Calendar of business-related events
In order to receive such information, you have to register. However, this registration is very quick and free. The website is available in English and French. Use “000000000” as Company Registration No. when logging in for the first time.
All data included on KB Investment Banking website are for information purposes only. Komerční banka, a. s., does not vouch for the correctness and completeness of any information available on this site and cannot be held responsible for any damages. Important Notice.
In every region, our global transaction payment system specialists are at your service. They will be happy to assist you with all products and services for trade, export, and conversions.
- Thanks to their extensive expertise, they are able to provide advice on the structuring of the client’s export/import transaction to take care of the seller’s and buyer’s risks.
- Global transaction payment system specialists also provide product support for the Trade & Finance OnLine that enables the online processing of bank guarantees and documentary payments.
- Companies seeking the best solution for their needs or alternative ways of their co-operation with the bank will appreciate the sharing of the practical knowledge related to the use of payment and hedging instruments, specialized financing products and investment banking products.
Midwest and Northwest Regions
Tel.: +420 955 581 237
Mobile: +420 602 659 260
Northeast and Eastern Bohemia Regions
Tel.: +420 955 571 248
Mobile: +420 602 275 406
Tel.: +420 955 532 093
Mobile: +420 737 226 658
Southern Moravian, Southern Bohemia and Vysočina Regions
Tel.: +420 955 583 920
Mobile: +420 724 112 503
Benefits of the Société Générale International Group
Since October 2011, we have been a member of the international banking of the Société Générale Group, one of the largest European financial groups. Société Générale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 154,000 employees, based in 76 countries, the group serves more than 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. In each country, Société Générale employees as well as their clients are embedded within the local economy, thereby having first-hand knowledge of the given environment and its specificities.
Therefore, KB experts and our colleagues around the world will assist you at all stages of your international business operations:
- Market entry and company incorporation abroad
- Cash flow management
- Transaction security and hedging
- Currency risk management
- Funding for your expansion to international markets