You are in control
Enter transactions via the MojeBanka service.
We will answer your questions on the freephone KB Infoline.
You receive the monthly statement electronically, in your e-mail account.
What is the Basic Payment Account
- a package of services for:
- natural persons (non-entrepreneurs)
- persons legally residing in an EU Member State
- the applicant for the Basic Payment Account may not be the owner of a payment account held in the Czech Republic, through which services may be drawn which the law stipulates must be provided via a Basic Payment Account
- the Basic Payment Account contains
- a current account with electronic statements
- the MojeBanka online banking service, and Mobilní Banka mobile banking
- contactless payment card
- all incoming transactions in the price of the package
You might also be interested in
- the option of free withdrawals from KB ATMs - 1 debit or credit card payment to a merchant = refund of fee for 1 debit card withdrawal from a KB ATM
Important facts for you
- with the Basic Payment Account, you cannot set up
- a disposal authorization for another person
- a debit card beyond the scope of the package
- a KB Expresní Linka [Express Line] service
- another account in CZK or a foreign currency
- a savings account
- an authorized debit
- a Basic Payment Account may not be set up as a loan repayment account
Conditions of acquisition
The applicant may not be the owner of a payment account held in the Czech Republic, through which services may be drawn which the law stipulates must be provided via a Basic Payment Account.
A package that includes your current account, payment card, electronic banking, and much more.
Internet banking for full account administration and execution of banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.