You are in control
Enter transactions via the MojeBanka service.
We will answer your questions on the freephone KB Infoline.
You receive the monthly statement electronically, in your e-mail account.
What is the Basic Payment Account
- a package of services for:
- natural persons (non-entrepreneurs)
- persons legally residing in an EU Member State
- the applicant for the Basic Payment Account may not be the owner of a payment account held in the Czech Republic, through which services may be drawn which the law stipulates must be provided via a Basic Payment Account
- the Basic Payment Account contains
- a current account with electronic statements
- the MojeBanka online banking service, and Mobilní Banka mobile banking
- contactless payment card
- free all withdrawals from KB ATMs
- all incoming transactions in the price of the package
Important facts for you
- with the Basic Payment Account, you cannot set up
- a disposal authorization for another person
- a debit card beyond the scope of the package
- a KB Expresní Linka [Express Line] service
- another account in CZK or a foreign currency
- a savings account
- an authorized debit
- a Basic Payment Account may not be set up as a loan repayment account
Conditions of acquisition
The applicant may not be the owner of a payment account held in the Czech Republic, through which services may be drawn which the law stipulates must be provided via a Basic Payment Account.
Internet banking for full account administration and execution of banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.