Modern and secure internet banking for business clients.
MojeBanka Business saves not only time, but also money.
Professionally trained customer support available.
Internet banking may be integrated with your accounting system.
Entrepreneurs, enterprises, cities, municipalities and their clusters, regions, and their organizations.
All transactions are signed by user’s electronic signature, with all communication being secured.
Professionally trained customer support available at +420 955 551 552.
Mobilní banka Business
Manage business account anywhere.
An extension to MojeBanka Business that simply connects your bank with your accounting system.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.
About MojeBanka Business
- Modern service provided by KB that makes it possible to perform date-to-date banking transactions on the Internet
- Enjoy nonstop access to your bank from any computer connected to the Internet, with immediate information about your current balance, as well as continuous control over your account transactions
- Manage all of your accounts, with access provided to several users with different privileges and rights
- Security designed in compliance with electronic signature standards – each active transaction is signed with your electronic signature
- Protect your computer from online threats with a well-proven solution Trusteer Rapport
- Professionally trained customer support available at +420 955 551 552
You might also like to know
Get current information on accounts and transactions:
- Receive up-to-date information about all of your accounts that are accessible via MojeBanka Business
- View transaction history for individual accounts
- Receive information about account transactions or inform your customers about payments made via text messages (SMS) or emails
- MojeBanka Business can be integrated with your accounting system – payment orders and transaction history downloads – used formats: BEST KB, Compatible Media (KM), SEPA XML for orders, domestic format XML for transaction history
Simple execution of payments and other transactions:
- Intuitive submission of payment and direct debit orders, standing orders, direct debit permissions, also for O2 Czech republic, a.s.
- Top up your mobile phone credit for all domestic operators, with possibility to pay telephone bills for Vodafone
- Simple completion of international payment orders with a wizard
- Multiple control over executed transactions
Payment card administration:
- Show individual payment cards incl. their design
- Online card application with delivery to submitted address
- Define various card parameters – online payments, limits, automatic renews
- Contact data administration – address for card delivery and telephone number for PIN delivery and authorization text messages for online payments (3D Secure)
Save time and money:
- No need to visit a branch
- Lower fees for account maintenance and transactions
- Arrange a meeting with your relationship manager – simply select the meeting time based on your preferences and relationship manager’s availability
Important information for you
MojeBanka Business – requirements:
Valid identity document is necessary for the purpose of an agreement
- Czech residents: ID card
- Foreign nationals with permanent residence in the Czech Republic: permanent residence permit for foreign nationals, with specified permanent residence in the Czech Republic
- Foreign nationals without permanent residence in the Czech Republic: passport
- To provide other individuals with authorized access to your account, they must come to a branch with the same documents
- To open a business account in KB, also present your Trade Certificate or Commercial Register extract
- First step to setting up MojeBanka Business is to create a personal certificate – in a file or smartcard
- For personal certificates in a file, it is necessary to register a mobile phone number for delivery of authorization text messages for active transactions
- Your certificate will secure communication between you and the bank – to login and/or sign individual transactions
- Personal certificate is in the form of a file and may be stored on portable media (floppy disk, USB flash drive, CD) or smartcard (smartcard reader must be installed)
- Valid identity document is necessary for the purpose of an agreement
How to get your personal certificate?
- Conclude the relevant agreement at your KB branch. Once at your computer, pick up a functional personal certificate via the Certification Wizard
- For personal certificates on a smartcard, visit your KB branch. Conclude the relevant agreement and get a functional personal certificate on a smartcard
More comfort, convenient control and other improvements
Protect your computer against financial viruses
The login page of the e-banking portal now contains a link for downloading a specialized tool to protect your PC against financial computer viruses – Trusteer Rapport. We provide this highly efficient tool free of charge in collaboration with IBM.
Display the authorized overdraft in various currencies
If you have the Multicurrency Overdraft product, you can display information about the current use of the overdraft in the MojeBanka Business e-banking portal. Information is displayed both in the currency of the account and the currency of the reference account. A bank employee will also setup email notifications for when the overdraft is exceeded.
Obtain information about the value of currently pledged receivables and the sum of received receivables
The sent overview of pledged receivables newly also includes the value of currently pledged receivables and the sum of received receivables based on individual lists.
Obtain a digitally signed account statement by email
If you enable account statements by email in MojeBanka Business, you will now receive these account statements with a digital signature. The website of Komerční banka then provides a manual for verifying digital signatures.