Internet banking for full account administration and execution of banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
In the picture
Manage and control your finances from the comfort of your home.
MojeBanka offers cheaper execution of transactions compared to a branch.
Get two identity documents ready – such as your ID card and driver’s license.
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for the product.
Customer support at +420 955 551 552 available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 pm.
A package that includes your current account, payment card, electronic banking, and much more.
G2 student account
Current account, card, internet and mobile banking with many benefits for students and youngsters.
Exclusive package combining current accounts in CZK and other currencies, prestigious payment cards, and a lot more.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.
- Intended for individuals, entrepreneurs, and enterprises
- Execute banking transactions on the Internet
- 24/7 availability
- Individual configuration of user privileges for multiple access to one account
- State-of-the-art security – secure communication, electronic signature for each transaction SMS codes
- Protection against internet threats – Trusteer Raport
Important information for you
- For online communication with KB, you need a personal certificate in a file or on a smartcard
About personal certificate
- Secures communication between you and the bank – logging in and signing transactions
- Required in order to use the MojeBanka service
- In order to use your certificate in a file, you have to register a mobile phone number for receipt of authorization text messages (SMS)
- It may be saved on portable storage devices (USB disk, CD) or smartcard (card reader must be installed to use a smartcard )
How to get a personal certificate
- Enter into the relevant agreement at a KB branch
- Collect your functional personal certificate via the login page of MojeBanka
- Certificate on a smartcard is also available directly at a KB branch
You might also like to know
- Current information about your accounts, transactions (current and older), loans immediately available
- Electronic statements for accounts and payments cards
- Modify limits, block, renew, and manage contact information for payment cards
- Execute payments, one-off and standing payment orders, and SIPO
- Top-up mobile phones
- Get consumer loans and credit cards
- Investments in mutual funds
- Information about products of KB’s subsidiaries – savings with Stavební spořitelna Modrá pyramida, insurance from Komerční pojišťovna KB, savings with KB Penzijní společnost
- Select and order other KB services
- Nonstop customer service and consulting at +420 955 551 552
Changes in payments and other improvements
Use diacritics in payment orders
You can now use diacritics in the description of one-time payment orders. Diacritical marks are then also displayed in the transaction history. Furthermore, diacritics is now also supported for standing payment orders and direct debit.
Faster transfer of finances between your accounts
You will now find also your own accounts or accounts you have access to among the first templates – even if you have not created specific templates for them. This makes creating payment orders more comfortable and faster.
Enter the recipient’s bank with automatic fill-in
The bank code of the recipient’s account can now also be entered by directly writing the bank name. The list of banks is then immediately filtered based on the entered characters.
Faster creation of SIPO
We simplified the form for creating SIPO, it now contains less fields and is faster to complete.
Contribute to the Jistota charity by using the Lady card or A card
If you use the MojeOdměny bonus program and actively use the Lady card or A card, we will send 1% of the amount to your pension insurance. You can now decide whether part of your bonuses should be sent to the Jistota foundation of Komerční banka. The MojeBanka e-banking portal now lets you set this percentage. If you're claiming tax deductions based on your contributions, you can download a tax confirmation for the Tax Office directly in the e-banking portal.
Quickly determine whether you have an overdue loan payment
If a loan payment is accidentally not made and there is an overdue payment, the MojeBanka e-banking portal will notify you with a separate graphical symbol of the card of the appropriate account.
Protect your computer against financial viruses
The login page of the e-banking portal now contains a link for downloading a specialized tool to protect your PC against financial computer viruses – Trusteer Rapport. We provide this highly efficient tool free of charge in collaboration with IBM.
Obtain a digitally signed account statement by email
If you enable account statements by email in MojeBanka Business, you will now receive these account statements with a digital signature. The website of Komerční banka then provides a manual for verifying digital signatures.
Products to Compare
Mobilní banka Business
Manage business account anywhere.
Comprehensive and secure professional solution for corporate payment in your PC.