We will provide you with technical and professional consultation.
Automated data validation verification protects you from making errors.
Just copy a previous transaction or create an application template to submit a new trade application.
Trade & Finance OnLine – A Modern Communication Tool for Loans and Trade Finance Products
The application is for clients that use:
- Short-term loans (under the FSFA)
- Revolving loans (under the FSFA)
- Documentary letters of credit
- Documentary collections
- Bank guarantees
The application can be used:
- To securely submit information and documents to us. Submissions are legally binding.
- For access from anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- To draft and submit new applications using preset templates or by copying previous transactions. There is no need to deliver paper documents to us.
- To change your Trade Finance products
- To have real time overview of submitted applications
- To produce summary reports of all transactions
You might also like to know that:
- The application has a simple and easy to use layout with extensive help and professionally prepared document templates
Additional services include:
- First login assistance
- Guidance from our relationship managers on processing repayments/drawing revolving credits or short-term loans
- Help from our Global Transaction Payment Systems Specialists on how to use Trade Finance products. They will also check the payment terms and answer any questions about bank procedures.
- An online Assistance feature for quick and effective cooperation with our specialists via passive screen sharing
- Make your work easier with built-in system verification easier to reduce errors
- If necessary, we can provide technical and professional consultation
- The application includes professionally prepared texts and phrases
- To use the TF On Line application you must conclude a Financial Services Framework Agreement (FSFA) with us.
You will need:
- a smartcard reader
- a certificate on a smartcard
- Our Global Transaction Payment Systems Specialists will help you with your first login
You must conclude a Financial Services Framework Agreement (FSFA) with us to use the application.
You need a smartcard reader, a certificate on a smartcard and an internet connection to use the application.