Reliable partner with more than 20 years of experience.
Benefit from Sphere discount card + Relax program.
Save by shopping
Pay with your A Card/Lady Card and get 1% of the amount to your pension account.
- From 1 January 2017 onward, you can apply a deduction of up to CZK 24,000 to your income tax base. The income tax savings can thus be increased up to CZK 3,600 per year and will apply to your tax return filed in 2018.
- An employer’s contribution of up to CZK 50,000 per employee per year (including life insurance) is newly exempt from health and social insurance payments.
About Pension Savings in Participating Funds
- Long-term regular savings instrument managed by KB Penzijní společnost – a company with more than 20 years of successful history
- Save for your pension on your own in participating funds based on your chosen savings strategy
- Online access to your savings account
- Regular contributions in the amount that best suits your budget and preferences
- Benefit from government contributions, tax deductions, and online access to your savings account
- Optional employer’s contributions
- As of 1 January 2016, this product is also available for children
You might also like to know
- Employer’s contributions are not subject to tax with regard to payments in the form of regular pension
- Existing clients receive 1% bonus from each payment with their Lady Card or A Card
- Sphere discount card free of charge
- Select lifecycle strategy or individual savings strategy
- Savings strategy may be updated at any time
- KB dynamic participating fund
- KB balanced participating fund
- KB conservative savings participating fund
- KB conservative mandatory participating fund
To ensure simplicity and security, KB Penzijní společnost recommends savings in the form of lifecycle strategies
- Automatic allocation of funds into individual participating funds based on the number of years remaining to retirement age
- Share of the conservative participating fund increase in all lifecycle strategies with nearing retirement age
With the additional savings, you can retire early and under more beneficial terms compared to the state old-age pension – i.e. so-called early pension
- Regular contributions paid out to participants from their savings with the savings company – for up to 5 years before retirement age (to determine the retirement age for women, the process is the same as for men born in the same year)
All adults – irrespective of their nationality or citizenship.
Children are also eligible from 1 January 2016.